Standards trips accommodate 1 - 2 people per boat. Every trip we provide:
- a knowledgeable, friendly and courteous guide
- fully equipped fishing boats and all required safety equipment
- a large variety of fishing tackle and bait
- an assortment of soft drinks and bottled water
- pre-arranged lunches for all guests with a minimum +4 hour trip
- boneless fish cleaning is available for a small fee
For larger groups who require a guide to accompany them on their personal or rented pontoon boat, we can supply a knowledgeable guide at $40 per hour. Meals, bait, drinks, and tackle can be supplied at an additional cost.
- A pre-signed waiver is required on all trips
- All bookings require a 50% deposit
- All booked trip cancellations must be made 3 days before the first departure date
- An 80% refund on all deposits will apply
- All NO SHOWS, NO REFUND
- A full refund of monies due to bad weather or unsafe conditions. These decisions will be made at the discretion of the Guide for safety reasons.
All fisher persons 16 to 65 years of age must have a Saskatchewan Fishing Licence. All non Saskatchewan residents over 65 years of age require a Saskatchewan Fishing Licence. PLEASE purchase your fishing licences online at:
http://saskatchewanlicences.active.com prior to arriving for your trip.
Jacket or Rain Gear
Motion Sickness Medication
Favourite Rod, Reel, and Tackle
Absolutely NO alcohol or illegal drugs
**** Please inform your Guide of any concerns, allergies, special needs, or medical conditions.